Path Interactive Director of Sales – and Web 2.0 Expo New York speaker – Ruben Quinones wants to help take your Facebook fan page from an afterthought to a thriving marketing channel. Included in his session this week, attendees will focus on
- Writing good descriptions with search optimization in mind when users search for a service on Facebook.
- Architecture of a fan page – well thought out tabs on the Fan page.
- Custom Applications to provide a Fan page with richer content and design.
- Provide examples of standard fan pages vs. well built out custom fan pages.
- Strategies for launching a fan page when it is ready for the public.
Ruben recently spoke to us about his session, the interview of which you can hear below.