[Note: This has been cross-posted with minor edits from O'Reilly Radar]
Startups! The Web 2.0 Expo is coming up fast. We want to highlight your work. Each year we put five of you onstage in a Launch Pad session. The deadline for submitting your company is 3/31. The criteria is below.
- Entrants do not need to launch their company or a major product/service to qualify.
- All proposals will be reviewed before Web 2.0 Expo by our panel.
- The judging panel will be comprised of industry experts who will review Launch Pad companies for their value to their market (consumer, enterprise, etc.).
- Judges will select about five finalists, each of whom will have five minutes to pitch on stage, in front of the Web 2.0 Expo audience (the largest gathering of the innovators in the Internet industry) and the panel.
- Each company will receive feedback on its presentation from both the panel and the audience.
Five companies will be chosen by a panel to present on stage at Web 2.0 Expo San Francisco on May 5, 2010. Each will have five minutes to present their company or product and will receive real-time feedback from a panel of industry experts and the audience. Submit Your Company For Consideration—entries are due by March 31, 2010.
A big thanks to Elance for sponsoring and helping to make Launch Pad happen this year!
Brady Forrest is the co-chair of Web 2.0 Expo. He can be reached @brady.