If you haven’t optimized your company website for search, you’re losing money. Search Engine Optimization expert Vanessa Fox of Nine By Nine and Jane and Robot strategizes how to position websites to potential customers. She shares her knowledge at conferences across the country, and even has her own Bootcamp at Web 2.0 Expo New York called Search as Strategy: Connecting with Customers in the Age of Google. She is an expert in understanding customer acquisition from organic search, and she wants to offer these talents to you – for free.
Of course there’s a catch. Fortunately, it’s not a very difficult one. To enter yourself in this contest, tweet this sentence exactly as follows: “I want a free SEO critique #w2e http://bit.ly/3IIMqa.”
The winner will be selected at random (i.e. pulling a Twitter handle out of a hat).
The winner will receive a free searcher persona report for one major page of their site. The report, which is tailored according to your business needs, includes
- Research on what your potential audience is searching for
- What tasks they trying to accomplish
- Assessment of how the page ranks now and if the search results display compels a click
- Assessment of what the page needs to include to satisfy their search
- Assessment of how well the page does that
- Assessment of the content and context of the page
- Assessment of the call to action and conversion funnel
Tweet “I want a free SEO critique #w2e http://bit.ly/3IIMqa” now to get a chance at improving your site’s earning ability.